Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Weight Links - I Should Be Sleeping Version

Muse, Kaiser Chiefs, Good Charlotte, Chris Cornell and Korn have been announced as headliners for next year's two-date My Coke Fest, taking place in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. I think this is the best, most obvious name for a rock concert ever. What's next? Weedfest '08? (Billboard)

Buy every Zeppelin album track off iTunes for $99. That’s 165 songs trading at a substantial discount. I smell a business opportunity. Wanna buy a track? (NME)

Elvis Costello came out on stage with Bob Dylan for the first time and performed The Band’s ‘Tears of Rage’ as an acoustic duo. Actually, Dylan and Richard Manuel wrote it. And I wish I was there. (Jambands.com)

Check out Wilson and Allroy’s Record Review page. Their slogan is “We Listen to the Lousy Records so you don’t have to.” A HUGE archive, and best of all, very little post 2000. By nature, they already knew they were lousy.

No comments: