Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guess the Pyscho

Can you guess what jealous sicko wrote the following:

Well I'd rather see you dead than to be with another man/ You better keep your head or I won't know where I am / You better run for your life if you can / hide your head in the sand / catch you with another man and that's the end

Well you know that I'm a wicked guy and I was born with a jealous mind / And I can't spend my whole life trying just to make you toe the line /
You better run for your life if you can / hide your head in the sand / catch you with another man and that's the end

This came up on my iPod and I found it pretty disturbing. I took a wee bit of creative license with the lyrics, but it worked for me, dawg, so that's that. (By the way, I know this isn't that tough. But you when you actually read the words rather than humming the melody, you realize someone needed a hug.)

Click the link for the answer HERE

No comments: