Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Spend Xmas At Bob Weir's Place

Website, Culture Catch, has posted a lengthy conversation with Bob Weir from his home in Mill Valley, CA. Bob discusses his near death experience at the hands of whales and a run in with mosquitoes at the Great Pyramids in Egypt. There's also some other talk about some band he was in.

When Bob is asked about new bands that he enjoys, he gives mention to Wilco's performance at Bonnaroo.

Culture Catch describes their website in the following way:
"I want CultureCatch to be your vid and podcasting site to experience provocative, insightful, entertaining and often-irreverent discussions and reviews about 21st century smart culture. Moreover, I want our content to appeal to ravenous pop culture junkies and savvy scene-stealers everywhere.

And I hope that my in-depth interviews with smart culture individuals dissecting art, comedy, fashion, film, music, politics, television, theater, even cooking will leave you craving for more. I’m not interested in the hype created by high gloss spin-doctors. I’d rather encourage the artists to wax poetically and passionately about their craft, not their next project."

No comments: