Thursday, February 15, 2007

American Idol

I watch American Idol every week. Have for years. If you live in America and you have a TV, you probably watch it too. Last night, the set of contestants who "made it onto the show" were announced. And I have to say, I'm not very impressed with this year's talent pool. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune once the season settles in a bit, but for now I feel like we're stuck with a bunch of Scott Savols and Bucky Covingtons. Here's to hoping I'm wrong...and here's to a REAL American Idol:

1 comment:

DualVein said...

American Idol - i tell you, I've never been a fan - probably because what I have seen of it - I see no one I desire to idolize - and often many that I'm not too proud about them being American. Mad kudos for displaying a real idol - respect.