Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is There Anybody Alive Out There?!?

That line is a main part of the chorus to Springsteen's new single, Radio Nowhere. And the first song he used to tear the roof off of Madison Square Garden. I think this is a pretty fitting title for a blog entry on a music site that has barely posted a thing in the last two to three months. So is there anybody alive out there reading our site? I guess I could have thrown out a Pink Floyd reference too...HELLO, Hello, hello...Is there anybody out there???

Am I just posting for myself?. Do blogs get read like people use tissues...consumed for a second and then thrown out? Maybe that is really the best case scenario. Are we important enough to get more than a half second of your time? I think music fans want to connect with other music fans. I think people who get moved by the tunes and can agree with a lyric line or two want to share their favorites.

So...Is there anybody alive out there????

Bruce Springsteen
Radio Nowhere
Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA
10/6/07

Check out the energy in the room from both Bruce and the crowd.

1 comment:

The Fabulous Galdstoner said...

I'm still here and I still have you guys on my RSS Feed. Glad to have you back, keep up the good work!