Thursday, October 18, 2007

Slave to the Apple light

Am I the only person obsessed with all things Apple? I'm pretty sure they could try to sell me Apple break pads (kind of like in Tommy Boy) and I would be first in line. And I don't even own a car. You know they would be sleek and shiny and impeccably packaged.

Since our little 'The Weight' hiatus, I have purchased:

MacBook Pro laptop (technically, I bought this just before our hiatus. So to the a$$hole who blasted my spelling on my Bob Dylan post, I couldn't find the blog spell check because of my new computer and I was sick in bed at the time. Jerk)
iPhone
iPod Nano (for the gym)
Bose "on-ear" headphones for the nano
nano armband for the gym
Bose dock so I can play my iPhone and my nano in my apartment
A bunch of stuff off iTunes
I get new podcasts every night for my subway commute

Anyone have the Apple Anonymous number for rehab? I guess there won't be any celebrities at that one. You think I'll be on Perez Hilton?

1 comment:

WeightStaff said...

Obsessed is one thing, brainwashed by "the man" is another...didn't you learn anything from 1984??

As for me, I won't be contributing to Mr. Jobs world takeover any time soon (at least not until my Ipod craps out...)

let's just hope you have a job in 6 mos. to support your habit...

DS, Weightstaff